Media Pine Tree
Medias de algodón media caña con distintos estampados para elegir, para usar todos los dias con tus Chimmys! Se adaptan a todos los talles de mujer!
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
One can pay with all payment methods offered by MercadoPago:
1) CREDIT CARDS: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Tarjeta Naranja, Tarjeta Shopping, Argencard and Cabal, and many others.
2) PAY IN CASH AT PAY SPOTS: When you need to pay for your order we will direct you how to pay via any branch Pago Fácil, Rapipago, Carga Virtual or Provincia NET.
3) BANK TRANSFER We can direct you how to pay with your Home Banking transferred or directed from Red Link ATM.
4) WITH BALANCE IN YOUR MERCADOPAGO ACCOUNT: You can upload a balance to your MercadoPago account with any of the means of payment in cash and then, when paying for your purchases, the money will be credited instantly.
For more information on payment methods click here
The cost of the delivery will be indicated during your purchase once your shipping method of preference is selected, and before the order is finalized.
1) Oca Door to Door Standard Shipping, from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It takes approximately 3 to 4 business days. This time frame begins once the shipment is in the possession of Oca.
2) 2. Pick up at Oca branch: Once the order is despatched, the estimated delivery time is approximately 2 to 3 business days. Consult schedules at www.oca.com.ar
3) 3. Free pick-up in corners Chimmy Churry stores: Opening hours from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Orders arrive on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Corner Alto Palermo: Av. Santa Fe 3253, Capital Federal. Tel: 5777-8093
- Corner Abasto: Av. Corrientes 3247, Capital Federal. Tel: 4959-3698
- Corner Patio Olmos: Bulevar San Juan esq. Av. Vélez Sarsfield, Córdoba Capital. Tel: 0351-5704100
- Corner Pasaje Rodrigo: Av. 51 e/ 4 y 5, La Plata, Buenos Aires. Tel: 0221-410-0475
For more information on shipping methods click here
For a good care of your Chimmys, we recommend to rinse them by hand with cold water and neutral soap, making sure not to soak them and then drying them in the shade.
Do not use bleach or whitening detergent.